Also Changed in 1.01.15702
- Fixed crash: there was a bug in the ‘destroy improvement’ save-game code.
- Fixed bug: the pause production flag was not being saved in the save-game file.
- Fixed some issues and made improvements to the EOS Messenger Application
- Fixed a bug in the updater
Fixes in Version 1.01.15411, November 30th, 2010:
- Added artillery-fire animations for artillery, cruisers, and battleships
- Changed the display of missile-smoke trails to make fuller smoke
- Fixed Bug: The scenario-editor discovered tool wasn’t working correctly
- Fixed Bug: Aircraft inside a group inside a carrier can sometimes fly-back to the wrong location on the map
- Fixed Bug: There was a glitch in the animation system that would slow down the game over time
- Fixed Bug with the research and resource warnings popup
- The tech-research bar will appear even when the application-window width is short
- Fixed a few bugs in the rules editor
- Added debug and verification data to the PBEM system
Changed in 1.01.14937:
- Added a new map: the NorthAfrica (Beta) map. This is not a World War 2 scenario, just a two-player map in North Africa.
- PBEM: Added a “Load Last Game” button to the main-menu interface, under “PBEM” and “Single Player” menus
- Added smoke pumes to cities based on the number of refugees
- Fixed Bug: the meetup times in the internet-chat would sometimes be wrong
- Fixed Bug: Units would sometimes get caught on terrain and couldn’t move
- Fixed Bug: Aircraft were not returning home when they should (this bug was introduced in the last update, thanks to changes in the AdHoc order system)
- Fixed a bug with nuclear bombers: they’d sometimes destroy units they fly over
- Fixed Bug: combat sound effects were playing even when sound effects were turned off
Changed in 1.01.14765:
- Units will automatically capture resources and cities (with no defenders) if resources or cities are discovered
- Added the “Capitol” city-improvement. Only one capitol per nation. It gives a variety of advantages.
- Added a Large Factory city-improvement. The regular factory can be upgraded into a large factory.
- Changed the position of the city-window: it always appears on the left side of the application (instead of appearing in the center)
- Fixed Bug: VoiceChat data was sometimes taking a long time to reach the target
- PBEM, Fixed Bug: If a player creates a PBEM game while offline, the game warns the player.
- PBEM: Added a tab to the “PBEM Settings” window so players can see all the games on the server and their last update
- Rules Editor: city-improvements can be set to “one per nation” (like the capitol building)
- Rules Editor: Added a feature so that city-improvements can be upgraded (e.g. Factory can be upgraded to “Large Factory”)
- Rules Editor: Added a feature so city-improvements can be automatically destroyed when captured (e.g. Capitols get destroyed)